<title source="title1"/> <image source="image1">
</image> <label>Game Type</label> <label>Players</label> <label>Time</label> <label>Status</label> <label>Menu Icon</label> <label>Release Date</label> </infobox> Zombies is an Arcade Game based on Zombies mode on the game Black Ops 3 where you and three other players' goal is to survive a zombie apocalypse. Throughout the map, there are different rooms, which have different upgrades, machines, weapons and windows everywhere. You can unlock upgrades and machines by flicking the "Power Switch" in the Power Station, which costs 1000 gold. The windows are spots in the wall with wooden slabs where zombies can spawn. The game progressively gets harder. At the start of the game, everybody gets a knife (Iron Sword) and a pistol (wooden hoe). Zombies will break through windows when they spawn. Windows can be repaired by holding your sneak key, unless there are zombies near the window or if you stray too far. Repairing windows give you 10 Gold per wooden slab repaired. You can use gold to get to certain areas, upgrade weapons, get better armor, etc. As certain rounds are passed, more and more harder mobs will spawn, each with their own abilities and behavior, with "boss" mobs spawning at keystone waves. If a player is "downed", they have a short period of time where another player can revive them, otherwise they die and loose all perks (but not weapons), and must wait until the end of the round to respawn. If all players are downed, then the game is over and you lose. If you complete all the rounds, then you win!
Each round Zombies spawn across the map and try to kill the players.
There are loads of zombie types that spawn, from the from the fast empowered zombie to the deadly ender zombie, which only appears after round 20.
Occasionally, when a zombie is killed, one of several perks are randomly dropped. Players can activate these perks by walking over them.
- Insta Kill (10 seconds) - Instantly kills enemies in one hit or shot.
- Max Ammo - Gives all players maximum ammo on all guns.
- Double Gold (30 seconds) - Grants all players double gold pickup.
- Exclusive to Alien Arcadium:
- Shopping Spree (30 seconds) - This reduces the Team Chest to 100 gold. Appears on rounds 5, 6, or 7, then any round ending in 5, 6, or 7 dependant on the first outcome. For example, if you use this perk on round 6, then it will also appear on round 16, round 26 and round 36. Excludes rounds 25 and 35.
- Carpenter - Repairs all windows. Appears on round 6.
- Bonus Gold - Gives all players 1000 gold.
Warning: Machine Perks will be removed upon death.
- Ultimate Machine (1500 Gold) - Upgrades your weapon to its ultimate version (kept on death)
- Flame Bullets (750 Gold) - Lights enemies on fire. Does not ignite magma zombies or zombie pigmen
- Frozen Bullets (1000 Gold) - Slow down enemies for a short period of time
- Speed (500 Gold) - Gives you Speed I
- Fast Revive (500 Gold) - Revives time reduced from 1.5 seconds to 0.3 seconds
- Quick Fire (1000 Gold) - Increase fire rate by 25%
- Extra Health (1000 Gold) - Increase HP by 5 hearts in Dead End or increments of 2 hearts in Bad Blood (max of 6 extra) and Alien Arcadium
- Extra Weapon (1500 Gold) - Gives you a third weapon slot
- Team Machine:
- Ammo Supply - Gives maximum ammo to all players - 1000 Gold
- Full Revive - Revives all downed and dead teammates - 2000 Gold
- Dragon's Wrath - Kills all enemies within a 15 block radius after a short delay - 3000 Gold
Armor can be found and purchased throughout the maps. Some maps may have varying prices. Armor is always sold in pairs, 'Helmet & Chestplate' and 'Leggings & Boots'. (Leather helmet and chestplate cost 100 on Bad Blood On Alien Arcadium
- Leather Armor costs 500 for full set
- Golden Armor costs 1000 for full set
- Iron Armor costs 2000 for full set
- Diamond Boots cost 5000
- Diamond Helmet costs 10000
- Diamond Leggings costs 20000
- Diamond Chestplate costs 100000
All armor is incrimental and the previous set must be bought before the next set can.
|16px16px Leather Helmet & Chestplate||50 gold|
|16px16px Leather Leggings & Boots||75 gold|
|16px16px Gold Helmet & Chestplate||500 gold|
|16px16px Gold Leggings & Boots||400 gold|
|16px16px Iron Helmet & Chestplate||800 gold|
|16px16px Iron Leggings & Boots||700 gold|
Detailed information about the various Armor on each map can be found on the map pages.
|Weapon||Damage||Ammo||Ammo Clip Size||Fire Rate||Reload Time||Gold
Earn Per shot (Critical Hit)
|Knife||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||10||With upgrade you get Smite II|
|Ultimate Pistol||6||448||14||0.4||1.0s||10 (15)||Bursts two at once.|
|Ultimate Rifle||8.0||280||35||0.2s||1.0s||7 (10)|
|Shotgun||4.5*9||65||5||1.4||1.5s||8 (12) per pellet||Sprays 9 pellets|
|Ultimate Shotgun||4.5*9||80||5||1.0s||1.0s||8 (12) per pellet||Sprays 9 pellets|
|Rocket Launcher||15||20||4||2.0s||3.0s||20 (30)||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Ultimate Rocket Launcher||20||32||4||1.5s||2.0s||20 (30)||Area of Effect (explosion)|
|Sniper||20||40||4||1.5s||2.0s||30 (45)||Pierces if Headshot (3 zombies)|
|Ultimate Sniper||30||60||5||1.5s||1.0s||30 (45)||Pierces if Headshot (4-5 zombies)|
|Elder Gun||10||60||4||0.9s||2.0s||20 (30)||Pierces and stun enemies, can only be retrieved using weapons chest|
|Ultimate Elder Gun||15||100||4||0.8s||2.0s||20 (30)|
|Flame Thrower||2||350||50||0.1s||3.0s||4 (6)||Lights things on Fire.
Not very effective against Fire or Magma Zombies.
Can only be retrieved using weapons chest
Also available in Alien Arcadium.
|Ultimate Flamethrower||2||500||50||0.1s||1.8s||4 (6)|
|Zombie Soaker||5||256||32||0.2s||1.5s||5 (10)||Can only be retrieved using weapons chest.
Deal 3 times more damage to fire zombie
|Ultimate Zombie Soaker||8||320||32||0.2s||1.0s||5 (10)||deal 4 times more damage to fire zombie|
|Gold Digger||6||70||7||0.5s||1.5s||10 (15)||Can be upgraded 5 times.
Also available in Alien Arcadium.
|Ultimate Gold Digger I||8||100||10||0.5s||1.4s||10 (15)|
|Ultimate Gold Digger II||10||130||13||0.4s||1.3s||10 (15)|
|Ultimate Gold Digger III||12||160||16||0.3s||1.2s||10 (15)|
|Ultimate Gold Digger IV||15||200||20||0.3s||1.1s||10 (15)|
|Ultimate Gold Digger V||20||250||25||0.2s||1.0s||10 (15)|
|The Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||10||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 3 zombies. Every 5 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Upgraded Puncher||6||∞||∞||0.5-ish||N/A||10||Area of Effect. It hits an area of 5 zombies. Every 3 seconds, it deals heavy knockback to zombies in that area.|
|Zombie Zapper||12||100||10||0.5s||2.0s||15 (20)||
When successful hit, nearby zombies will take damage as well.
Hits a total of 4 enemies Also available in Alien Arcadium.
|Ultimate Zombie Zapper||18||120||10||0.5s||1.5s||15 (20)||Hits a total of 5 enemies|
|Blow Dart||10||100||10||0.5s||3.0s||Poison and slows enemy if it is a successful hit|
|Ultimate Blow Dart||10||150||10||0.3s||1.8s|
|Rainbow Rifle||5||240||30||0.4s||1.5s||5 (7)||Burst 3 bullets per shot
Can be upgraded 3 times *Only available in Alien Arcadium*
|Rainbow Rifle Ultimate I||6||288||36||0.3s||1.0s||5 (7)||Burst 4 bullets per shot|
|Rainbow Rifle Ultimate II||6.5||312||39||0.3s||1.0s||5 (7)||Burst 4 bullets per shot|
|Rainbow Rifle Ultimate III||7||336||42||0.3s||1.0s||5 (7)||Burst 4 bullets per shot|
|Double Barrel Shotgun||7*9||20||2||0.3s||3.0s||8 (12)||*Only available in Alien Arcadium*
Can be upgraded 3 times.
|Double Barrel Shotgun Ultimate I||7*9 pellet||30||2||0.3s||2.5s||8 (12)|
|Double Barrel Shotgun Ultimate II||8*9||36||2||0.3s||2.5s||8 (12)|
|Double Barrel Shotgun Ultimate III||8*9||42||2||0.3s||2.3s||8 (12)|
- Right-Click to shoot.
- Left-Click to reload.
- Hold Sneak to repair windows and revive teammates
- Right-Click to use Machines and Weapon shops
- Story mode (30 Rounds) (lasts between 30 and 60 minutes)
- As of the update there is only 1 way to play.
- In Arcade Arcadium however, the game is endless, the leaderboard is showing How many round players survived.
Tips and Tricks
- Sticking together will be the best option as all the firepower is centered in one room. (This could be useful when in boss battles)
- Focus on your armor and weapons first. Machine perks can be lost on Death, but armor and weapons are kept.
- If you believe that you are outnumbered and that there are too many zombies to fight off all in one go, you can retreat and come back later on when prepared to fight them.
- Spam click to shoot faster than normal
- Swap weapons while shooting to shoot more total bullets
- The Game has been moved to the Arcade Lobby.
- Zombies is a spiritual successor to classic Hypixel arcade game The Blocking Dead.
- The game replaced UHC Deathmatch in the Prototype Lobby.