Jump to navigation Jump to search
This page lists the guidelines that editors need to follow when editing across all hywiki wikis.
- No profanity or NSFW content
- These are not tolerated at all as our wikis have a young audience and all content must remain SFW
- No vandalism
- This includes; mass text deletion, misinformation or unrelated content
- No bias
- There should be no biased information on the wiki. All pages should be entirely factual and not opinionated. Examples of this include: Guilds, players and content creators
- Any quotes need to be backed up with a reference. A simple link to an official statement is sufficient
- Stay on topic
- Pages and content should only relate to the topic of the wiki
- Don't create multiple of the same page
- Make sure that a page doesn't exist before creating it. You can check if a page exists by trying to search for the page in the search bar
How you can be helpful
- The following links are pages or files that need attention. It would be really useful to work on these:
- Work In Progress pages - Pages that need more information added to them. To mark a page as Work in progress, please see Template:WIP
- Wanted Pages - Pages that need to be created as they have been referenced in other pages on the wiki
- Wanted Files - Files that need to be uploaded (see file uploading guidelines below)
- TO-DO - A list of things that need to be done (feel free to add to this if you know anything that needs doing or suggest be added)
- Category:Templates - A list of templates used on the wiki
- Special:Categories - A list of categories used on the wiki
|The following article is still a work in progress.
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.