If you want to tip your toes into some really challenging content, or if you enjoy incremental progression and theorycrafting, Slayer is where to go.
Maddox is a new NPC who lives under the Tavern. His quests are fairly simple: Kill X number of monsters, then slay the boss.
Each of the 3 bosses available today are split into 4 increasingly difficult tiers. The highest tier will challenge even the most hardened veterans out there. We recommend obtaining the highest possible skills, best equipment, top potions and some aiming skills before attempting Tier IV.
Plenty of rewards await for those with the discipline to reach the top, including new Armor Sets fine-tuned against each bosses, new epic Accessories, brand new Minion types, upgrades, arrow poison, permanent stats, unique perks, tons of items... for a cost!
Some Minions are strong, some are weak, some don't work correctly. Thanks to community involvement in the minion balance thread, we have the first Minion Balancing update.
Keep in mind balancing is an ongoing process, give us your feedback!
- Added better explanation that Mushroom Minions can be upgraded with both Red and Brown Mushroom.
- Buffed back Clay Price from 2 to 3, but nerfed the time between action by approx 20% each level, down to 16s at lvl 11.
- Buffed time between action of Sugar Cane / Melon / Pumpkin by approx 20% each level
- Fixed Cocoa Beans Minions not collecting vanilla amount of Cocoa Beans
- Fixed Nether Wart Minions not collecting vanilla amount of Nether Warts
- Added Enchanted Clownfish craft recipe
- Made sure Minions always collect Mob Drops (extend their pick-up range)
- Green Dye now counts for Cactus Collection
- Nerfed Blaze Minion time per action by approx 10% per level and nerfed price of Blaze Rod from 10 to 9
- Nerfed Price of Ghast Tears from 20 to 16
- Buffed Quartz Minion time per action by approx 10% per level
- Buffed Flower Minion time per action by approx 50% per level
- Added Enchanted Raw Rabbit recipe
- Buffed drop chances of Rabbit Feet and Rabbit Hide by 40%
- Nerfed the price of Wool from 3 to 2
- Enchanted Items should now give the right amount of Skill XP when collected
- Added Enchanted Seed recipes
- Apply Farm Crystal buff to Sugar Cane Minion and Cocoa Beans Minion
- Slimes and Magma Cubes stop growing and instead, spawn at random sizes
- Buffed Fishing Minion speed by about 15% per level
- Chicken Minions now collect Eggs from Chickens, if the Minion has an Enchanted Egg
- Made Minion Expander work with Foraging Minions
- Minion Expanders now buff Minions speed by 5%
- Added efficient crafting recipe for Enchanted Slime Balls, from Slime Blocks
- Added Enchanted Poisonous Potato recipe
- Fixed compacted items not always giving collection from Minions (Melon Blocks, Mushroom Blocks etc)
- Minions now get a 10% debuff on the next action if they "spawn" twice in a row, unless you did the harvesting action yourself.
- Fixed Enchanted Potatoes not correctly turning into Baked Enchanted Potatoes with Super Compactor 3000.
Players will soon have interesting things to buy, but in the meantime, banks are growing and it is time to introduce Bank Upgrades!
- Bank Interests can now only stack up to 2 times, in case profiles are offline for a very long time.
- Bank interests now work based on the total amount of Coins currently in the Bank.
- From 0 coins to 10 million coins: 2% interest
- From 10 million coins to 20 million coins: 1% interest
- From 20 million coins to 30 million coins: 0.5% interest
- From 30 million coins to 50 million coins: 0.2% interest
- From 50 million coins to 160 million coins: 0.1% interest
Bank interests are now capped based on Bank Upgrades:
- Gold Account (Requires 100k Gold Ingot Collection)
- Costs: 5 million coins + 1 Enchanted Gold Block
- Increases the Bank cap from 50 millions to 100 millions
- Also increase the interest cap from 15 millions to 20 millions (total of 300k interests maximum)
- Deluxe Account (Requires 250k Gold Ingot Collection)
- Costs: 10 million coins + 5 Enchanted Gold Blocks
- Increases the Bank cap from 100 millions to 250 millions
- Also increase the interest cap from 20 millions to 30 millions (total of 350k interests maximum)
- Super Deluxe Account (Requires 500k Gold Ingot Collection)
- Costs: 25 million coins + 20 Enchanted Gold Blocks
- Increases the Bank cap from 250 millions to 500 millions
- Also increase the interest cap from 30 millions to 50 millions (total of 390k interests maximum)
- Premier Account (Requires 1M Gold Ingot Collection)
- Costs: 50 million coins + 50 Enchanted Gold Blocks
- Increases the Bank cap from 500 millions to 1,000 millions
- Also increase the interest cap from 50 millions to 160 millions (total of 500k interests maximum)
On top of that, we added a 1% tax on auctions collected above 1 million coins. Note that this tax can’t go below 1 million coins, so if you collect an auction at 1,005,000, you’ll get 1 million exactly) Let us know what you think!
We recently released the SkyBlock API, which will allow content creators to make very useful websites. By default some of your stats are turned ON or OFF by default, you can now find those options and toggle them in your SkyBlock Settings.
A note on future content
As most of you already know, we are currently working on Dungeons. Dungeons require new technologies and features we never used before, and while we are making good progress, it should not come as a surprise that the very first Dungeon will take a lot longer to create than the next ones. The closer we get to release, the more infos we will give you. The next SkyBlock patch will be 0.7.3 and will feature more content, unrelated to Dungeons, and is expected to release within 2 to 3 weeks.