|The following article is still a work in progress.
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.
The Dungeon Hub can be used to access the Dungeons and several other things.
The Dungeon Hub can be found be going through the portal in the mountain or using the Fast Travel in the menu.
Players can do the Hub Racing quest by talking with Guildford and selecting which race location and type.
There are three routes to these locations:
- Crystal Core
- Giant Mushroom
- Precursor Ruins
Each route has 4 types of race:
- Anything (can use Abilities (like AOTE, Leaping Sword), Ender Pearls, and Grappling Hook)
- No Pearls (can use Abilities (like AOTE, Leaping Sword), and Grappling Hook)
- No Abilities (can use only the Grappling Hook)
- Nothing at all (can't use anything, and walking speed is capped at 130)
You can choose whether or not you want a runback. With no runback you will be teleported back to Guildford after reaching the end. In total there are 24 combinations of the races.
For every race the player completes in time, Guildford will give 3/4/5/6 Wither Essence or a Cat Talisman Upgrade:
1. Cat Talisman - +1 speed
2. Lynx Talisman - +2 speed
3. Cheetah Talisman - +3 speed