|The following article is still a work in progress.
Work-in-progress pages are automatically sorted into this category.
There are 6 Rarity levels an item can have.
Common items are usually pretty easy to get even early-game and not very valuable, unless in multiples.
Uncommon items are usually hard to get early game, but still pretty easy to get once you get mid-game.
Rare items tend to be hard to get even mid-game, but are very valuable and has a lot of utility, and sometimes necessary for getting to the late-game.
- Enchanted Lapis Block (and other Second Stage Enchanted Items)
- Golem Sword
- Aspect of the End
- Hardened Diamond Armor
- Challenging Rod
- Pig's Foot
Legendary items are the most valuable items in the game, which usually output high amounts of stat boosts and bonuses, and naturally costs an absurd amount of coins.
Special items are usually limited-time event items, or something that only a few people in Skyblock can obtain. Examples are:
- New Year Cake, given by the Baker at the start of each in-game year beside the Bank.
- Nope the Fish, a reward from the End Race
- Game Breaker, an item which is given to players who report a game-breaking exploit.
- Creative Mind, given to the people whose ideas were chosen and implemented from the Skyblock Ideas Round 1 thread.
- Dead Bush of Love, a special item that only a few players have. Not much is known about this item except it's mostly held by staff or HPC (Hypixel Player Council) members as a reward for testing SkyBlock before it went public.